Crypto Giant HashKey Group’s Bold Move: $100 Million Altcoin Fund in Hong Kong’s Thriving Market!
HashKey Group’s most recent projects:
- HashKey Group got a license to trade cryptocurrencies because Hong Kong is friendly to cryptocurrencies.
- HashKey Group’s HashKey Exchange just started letting regular people trade cryptocurrencies.
- By the end of the year, the market hopes to have between 500,000 and 1 million registered users.
The Altcoin Fund of HashKey Capital:
- HashKey Capital, the investment part of HashKey Group, is launching a crypto fund for the second market.
tries to get $100 million over the next year.
- Invests less than half of its money in Bitcoin and Ethereum and more than half in other cryptocurrencies.
- Aimed at buyers with a lot of money and Asian family offices.
The Crypto-Friendly Environment of Hong Kong:
- The government of Hong Kong supports both local and foreign players to join the crypto and Web3 ecosystem.
- HashKey Exchange was the first business in the city to get a license to trade cryptocurrencies under the new rules.
Good News for the Crypto Market:
- The boss of Jupiter Zheng Jialiang’s portfolio thinks that the crypto market is getting close to a bottom.
- Expects that liquidity will get better as the US rate rises and more asset managers apply for spot Bitcoin ETFs.
- Sees unmet demand from professional buyers who want to make more money in crypto than the market average.
- HashKey Group’s bold moves in Hong Kong’s booming crypto market are making waves, and their new move into altcoins is going to shake up the investment world!